Would you like to work at the forefront of biotech/pharma communications?
What We’re Looking For:
Are you interested in business? Science? Communications? Trophic is looking to hire a dedicated new team member, entry-level or with experience, to cover a varied range of tasks in our rapidly expanding company.
- Strong written communication skills as well as networking skills (face-to-face or on the telephone)
- lnterest and/or knowledge in life science and social media
- Fluent in both English and German (C2 level)
- Preferably with an educational background in science, business and/or language
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
At Trophic we cover all aspects of strategic communications for pharmaceutical and biotech companies including positioning, industry visibility and perception, public and media relations, investor relations and senior counsel. As a member of our Team you will need to combine creative communication skills with professional integrity and a dedication to face diverse tasks and challenges such as:
- Writing: emails, press releases, company presentations, briefing books, website content or fact sheets, you will need tobe able to communicate complex financial and scientific issues to a wide audience in both German and English.
- Research: using databases, media outlets and internet to analyse and collect information and statistics in the biotech industry
- Investor Relations: investor outreach, targeting key players in the investment community to to create effective corporate communications strategies and deliver results
- Public Relations: survey industry news and working with the media to pitch important nevvs and
The global clientel of our company will require you to find creative solutions to various challenges and also be flexible in your working hours.
Please send a short cover letter and CV in either German or English (ideally both) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!